Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Activision Promises Next Call of Duty Will Have Coherent Story


Activision's popular Call of Duty franchise will be undergoing a very drastic change in the next incarnation.

Call of Duty: Follow That Plot will feature a story that is easily comprehendible.

"I honestly have no idea what happened in Black Ops either," Tyler Durden, head developer, confesses.  "Modern Warfare baffled me as well.

We just laid on the graphics and huge fonts and archive photos hoping that gamers wouldn't figure it out.  I personally blame the whole thing on Red Bull and Cheetos at 3:00 in the morning..."

One gamer is not concerned.  KillemL writes, "hey guys, gimme a game that lasts more than six hours and I won't care about the story..."


In related news, Crackdown 3 will actually have a story...

No comments:

Post a Comment