Wednesday, March 23, 2011
5 Tips For Successfully Removing "Zombie Cookies"
Zombie cookies - HTTP cookies that will not stay deleted even after the user has confirmed removal - are a growing threat to the internet and gaming community. This is what you should know in order to remove them successfully...
1) Watch out for zombie cookies in groups. If you're not careful they could easily overwhelm you.
2) No matter how you feel, remember that they are not the cookies you once loved; they would want you to put them out of their misery.
3) When eliminating these cookies, always go for the head.
4) They may not be able to see you, but remember that they can smell you.
5) There are two types of zombie cookies. Older ones tend to lumber slowly. Newer ones are faster and much more aggressive.
Next time...a guide on "blog ninja" prevention...