Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Celebrity Apprentice" Game Pits Gamers Against Their Favorite Entertainment Has-Beens




Fans of Donald Trump's popular show "Celebrity Apprentice" will soon be able to face-off with their favorite once-celebrities in a new game based on the hit series.


"I'm so excited," comments gamer DncgwStarz.  "I've always wanted to yell at Meatloaf and Dionne Warwick, particularly Ms. Warwick.  'Solid Gold' just plain sucked..."

Donald Trump offers his take on the new game.  "It's really going to be something special that will be remembered.  And more importantly, it will feature me - the next President of the United States..."

1 comment:

  1. When will Trump give us the ultimate version of his show, with "Combover Apprentice"? I see hairpieces, weaves and toupees, battling for a chance to become The Donald's very own rug for a year.

    ReplyDelete