Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

GameView Presents: Ask The FAQ Guy for April

Our resident know-it-all will now answer your gaming questions...


Q: I need a cheat for a video game.

A: I don't give out that kind of information.  But talk to me afterward... 

Q: My OS won't run my PC MMO.

A: Guess you're SOL.

Q: What's better? The Kinect or the Move?

A: The one with the interaction.

Q: Steve orders a pizza.  Polly takes 1/3 of the pizza.  Dan takes 3/4.  How much is left?

A: Go away.

Q: How can I run my classic games on Windows XP?

A: You can't run any great games on XP.

Q: Are you a PC or a MAC?

A: Neither.  I'm a human being.

Q: My girlfriend won't talk to me.

A: Have you told her how you feel?  Have you asked her "are you loved"?

Q: Do you have any kick-ass recommendations for smokin' first person shooters?

A: Don't inhale.

Q: What's your take on game delays?

A: I'll tell you later.

Q: What's the dumbest question you've ever been asked?

A: See all of the previous questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment