Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsosphere



In related news, something related happened...

Recent studies show that most studies are pointless...

New evidence shows that Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster don't exist, but Fox News actually does... 

Premiere of Lars Von Trier's "Happy People With No Problems" receives negative reviews...

Nationwide search for Glenn Beck replacement continues; Charlie Sheen and Muammar Gaddafi still front runners...

Personal note:
I've been on Facebook too long. I was enjoying an article in an actual magazine and got confused when I couldn't find the "Like" button...

No comments:

Post a Comment