Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Virus Hits Twitter, Makes Every Users' Tweets Interesting




Yesterday an internet virus created by an anonymous group of hackers hit the social website Twitter, and for the next twenty-four hours the malicious program made every users' tweets worth reading.

"I was tweeting what I was having for breakfast, you know, where I wanted to get shoes this week, like, stuff that matters," Twitter user @Bieber4Ever explains, "but when the tweets posted, they had all changed to some amusing anecdotes and links to some great articles!  My followers couldn't believe it was me!"

Curiously, one popular Twitter user was not affected.  "There isn't a virus in the world that can make Sarah Palin's tweets coherent," one anonymous hacker confessed.

In related news, users still follow celebrities' tweets, no matter what they are tweeting.  No one knows why... 

No comments:

Post a Comment