Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsosphere



Prince William and Kate Middleton rent North Island for honeymoon, Donald Trump rents entire Atlantic Ocean for fishing trip...

Scientists confirm only way to feel younger is to go back in time...

GOP 2012 candidates mistaken for comedy act...

NBC passes on Wonder Woman pilot -"just wasn't up to our standards". In related news, "Biggest Loser Apprentice" gets green light...

Allergy season hits with a vengeance, M. Night Shyamalan proclaims "I KNEW it!"

Personal note:

Did some Spring cleaning on my PC this morning. I now have 5000 GB left on my 330 GB drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment