Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsosphere


Herman Cain doesn't recall the sexual harassment settlements.
Newt Gingrich can't remember receiving $1.5 million from Freddie Mac.
Maybe it should be called "a Republican moment"...


Every time I see a KIA, all I can think of is "Killed in Action"...


Herman Cain stumbles when asked about Libya. "I deny any sexual harassment allegations she has against me!"


Demi Moore to divorce Ashton Kutcher. "He had way more Twitter followers than I did..."


Congress says pizzas are vegetables, "much like the GOP presidential candidates..."


Herman Cain stumped on questions about Libya. "Is that near Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan?"

No comments:

Post a Comment