Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsosphere


Michele Bachmann says that she supports "waterboarding". "Marcus and I are very much into watersports!"


Cain accuser's former boyfriend says they all met in '97. "I remember it clearly, because they had a special on pepperoni that night..."


"Twilight: Breaking Dawn" stars promise that after series concludes, they will learn how to act...


Perry calls for government overhaul. "I would make drastic changes but that would require me getting elected, which is not going to happen."


Madonna "very upset" at new song leak. "I would be really upset if it was any good!"


Michael Jackson's deathbed for sale; thousands of sick f**ks start bidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment