Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsosphere


Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy, claiming "that whole stork thing was true!"


Herman Cain denies sexual harassment accusations, saying "obviously when I said 'two for one' I was referring to my pizza..."


"X Factor" hopeful Stacy Francis condemned for professional background. We are all about transparency, not talent," Simon Cowell says...


Kim Kardashian files for divorce. "In the end, it wasn't good for my ratings..."


Cain accuser comes forward, confirming harassment allegations. "He kept referring to it as his 'breadstick'..."


Personal notes:


I'd like to see a coach flying Coach. That's the only time it would make sense to me.


Just published my first book; if it doesn't work out, there's always priesthood. You know - "publish or parish"...



No comments:

Post a Comment