Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsosphere

This just in - Eric Cantor says Hurricane Irene was just a publicity stunt for FEMA...

AR middle school includes Bush and Cheney In ‘Top 5 worst people of all time’ list.  In related news, Fox News boycotts Arkansas.

Tabloid TMZ posts post-resignation photo of Steve Jobs, violates own rule of not sensationalizing talented celebrities...

Bridesmaid attends wedding on iPad, gets hit on by smartphones.

This just in - 87% of population disapprove of Congress; remaining 13 percent who approve discovered to be relatives...

1 comment:

  1. Just when I think you've done a brilliant post, you turn around and out-do yourself! Exquisite.