Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsosphere






Newsweek admits they chose a cover photo of Michele Bachmann that made her look crazy "because we couldn't find one that made her look credible..."


Rick Perry thanks anti-gay groups in “Response” rally remarks. "If it wasn't for you and other close-minded people, I wouldn't be Governor..."


Kanye West claims "people look at me like I'm Hitler"; recent poll shows most people try to not look at him at all...


GOP slams Obama for only getting 98% of what they wanted from deal. In other news, three-year-olds behave better than GOP...


Fox News website says Obama’s birthday party didn't create jobs, "but then again, neither do we..."

No comments:

Post a Comment