Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsosphere



New "Super Congress" announced; Tea Party changes its name to "Kryptonite"...


Decision to kill off Charlie Sheen's character in "Two And A Half Men" was nixed, because as Chuck Lorre puts it, "he pretty much did that for us..."


Tea Party champion Rand Paul defends tarnished image. "I don't see anything about my perception of the public's will that tells me I need to do less. In fact, they actually tell me to do much less..."


MTV marks its 30th anniversary, then officially removes "Music" from name, "because we don't actually play that stuff anymore..."


Former staffer for Newt Gingrich says Gingrich bought his Twitter followers; people pretend to be shocked...


"Snooki" wants to change her name back to "Nicole". In related news, people want to change show name "Jersey Shore" to "Crap"...



No comments:

Post a Comment