Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mario Fed Up With Happy Go-Lucky Image

Mario the Plumber, star of the popular Nintendo series, has struck out against his image.

"I'm-a tired of how-a people think-a I am," he explained in a recent interview.  "And I am up-a to here with these-a crazy damn puzzles!  Are you-a freakin' kidding me with-a the traps?  By-a the end of the day I'm-a sore!"

Luigi, Mario's brother, is concerned.  "He-a used to be a-happy go-lucky Mario, but quite-a frankly, Bowser is-a starting to piss him off." 

"And," Mario adds, "could I for-a the love of God get the princess one-a freakin' time???"

Another star of a popular Nintendo series sympathizes with Mario's plight.  "Brother," Link commented, "I feel your pain..."

No comments:

Post a Comment