Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

...AND IN HOLLYWOOD NEWS



NEW MYSTERY FILM SHROUDED IN MYSTERY

HOLLYWOOD - The producer for a new murder mystery is taking filmmaking in a whole new direction.

“I figured that since most of the details of movies are given away on the Internet, that not only should the ticket buyers not know what the story is, but neither should the cast and crew.”

“I have no idea who I’m playing,” one performer (who remains anonymous) said.  “They haven’t given us the script yet, and we are about to start shooting this week.  I think.  No one really knows.” 

The director commented that “since I haven’t seen the script, met the actors, or even been allowed in the studio, I really can’t say what direction this movie will take.” 

The movie, as yet untitled, will be released sometime in the future, but we can’t say when.

No comments:

Post a Comment