Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kiddie Time Again



Fill-in-the-Blank Fun!

Hoppity Rabbit jumped across the big log and into the meadow to see if he could climb the famous Big Tree.

"That's a ______ climb", he thought.  "How the ____ am I going to get that high?"

Just then, Timmy Turtle peeked out from behind the tree.  "Hoppity", he said, "if you help me with my task, I'll get your Rabbit ____ up that tree!"

Hoppity thought to himself, then said, "You've got a _____ deal!"

And wouldn't you know it, when Hoppity and Timmy shook hands on the deal, here came the Mother _______ Hen up the road!

"Oh _____ ", Timmy said.  "Here's that Mother _____ Hen.  If we don't hurry, she''ll _____ up everything!"

"Then let me help you with your _____ task and so you can get my _____ up that ______ tree!" replied Hoppity.

Come back next time for Part 2:  Hoppity and Timmy Deal with Mother _____ Hen's ______

No comments:

Post a Comment