Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsosphere



Anthony Weiner confesses to lewd photo, says "I was doing a dumb thing repeatedly & lying about it, which is usually what Republicans do..."

Palin supporters try to create revised version of Paul Revere's midnight ride on Wikipedia. The problem is, they're doing it on Wikipedia.

Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum join presidential run, Carrot Top also announces bid, finds swell of support...

Fox News shows Tina Fey in on-screen graphic for Sarah Palin, voters nationwide say they would prefer to elect Tina Fey...

Paris Hilton defends her new reality show failure, claiming "just being myself has been the hardest job of my life..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment