Tuesday, September 13, 2011
"Star Wars: The Complete Saga" Changes: The Complete List
A complete list of changes in scenes and dialogue made to the Blu-ray collection "Star Wars: The Complete Saga"....
1) C3PO is no longer gay.
2) R2-D2 has been given subtitles.
3) The Death Star implodes.
4) Luke Skywalker does a fist pump when he discovers Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru.
5) Obi-Wan challenges Darth Vader to a belching contest.
6) The Ewoks speak Yiddish.
7) Anakin is an even more whiny bitch.
8) Padme Amidala opens a can of whoop-ass when Anakin breaks her heart.
9) "These are not the metallic human substitutes with equal rights you're looking for..."
10) The Cantina band plays music by Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga.
11) "Do, or do not. There is no try. Moron."
12) Deleted scene of R2-D2 getting it on with ship computer restored.
13) Boba Fett's Slave 1 changed to Free Black Man 1.
14) Battle of Hoth is set to Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries".
15) Jabba's music group plays music by Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga.
16) "Help me anyone, you're my only hope."
17) Jar Jar speaks with a British accent.
18) Leia doesn't kiss Luke, but she does high-five him.
19) Greedo shoots first, Han Solo shoots him, Chewbacca rips Greedo's arm off.
20) The celebratory scene at the end of Return of the Jedi features music by Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga.
21) "Luke, I am your fodder!"