Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsosphere


Roger Ailes says he has made a "course correction" at Fox News. "We're no longer hard 'right'. In fact, Fox News as as far from 'right' as you can get..."


Critics of Arnold Schwarzenegger say upcoming autobiography "Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story" should be called "True Lies".


Congress may be headed for another possible government shutdown - people nationwide throw hands up in disgust...



Netflix snatches DreamWorks rights from HBO, but promises same crappy service for customers...


Herman Cain wins Florida GOP straw poll. "Now if people forget I'm African American, I'm a shoo-in!"



This just in - GOP presidential candidates seek endorsements from Donald Trump. "I feel jilted," says Rush Limbaugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment