Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsosphere


Pat Robertson says it's okay to divorce someone if they have Alzheimer's, his wife claims that she doesn't remember marrying him...


The California GOP debate is to the Florida GOP debate as "The Daily Show" is to "Jersey Shore"...


John Boehner says that he and Obama are from two different planets. "But mine has no gravity, because everything I do is up in the air..."


F.B.I investigating leaked photos hacked from phone of Scarlett Johansson, but baffled why she would want to take nude photos of herself...


Steven Spielberg finally admits "walkie-talkies" in modified version of "E.T." were a mistake, but still makes no apology for "Hook"...


Personal note:
I want to be just like Dane Cook and Russell Brand when I grow up. But funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment