Not a gamer?

Not a gamer?
Click the News Icon above to go directly to The Newsosphere!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!

My eBook is available at Amazon and Smashwords!
Just $2.99! Click the image to go to AMAZON. Also available on SMASHWORDS!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Selected Items From The Newsophere



Mark Halperin calls Obama a "dick".  In related news, pot calls kettle "black".

Audiences for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" are required to literally check their brains at the door...

Second tweet by Pope: "What r these angry birds my tweeps have been talking about??? Peace, Benedictus XVI (a.k.a. Game Monster)"

New media catch phrases for July will be 1) "For my money she's a great catch!" 2) "It's a pivotal moment in bovine history!" 3) "Of course I'm full of crap!"

John McCain calls Pong the best video game of 2011...

Personal note:

I am against censorship. I believe if some ******* has some ******* opinion to express, the little **** should be able to ***** about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment