Saturday, June 9, 2012
E3 2012 Highlights
1. All anticipated titles are pushed to 2013, gamers baffled as to what they will be doing this holiday season.
2. Nintendo Wii U a big hit with people who still believe that Nintendo is still worth mentioning.
3. LEGO debuts series of games based on films of Martin Scorsese.
4. Many game publishers admit that most of their titles are mostly CGI cut scenes.
5. Kim Kardashian and Donald Trump both introduce games where they battle with reality.
6. Hideo Kojima changes upcoming Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance name to Metal Gear Rising - Subsustenance of the Sons of the Guns of the Patriots: Revengeanceocalypse.
7. Another freakin' Halo game is showcased.
8. Another freakin' Call of Duty game is showcased.
9. Even new titles are required to include roman numerals in their names.
10. Rockstar says Grand Theft Auto V will feature Mario and Luigi, Bowser drug kingpin of Liberty City.
11. "Duke Nukem Forever" sequel announced; audience responds with uncontrollable laughter.